(( Undo Self : Ctrl+Z ))
Blog by Ketul Chauhan
Well.. at times I feel we all are into a wrong race and we all believe that to be true! We all think to do something new to self and world, all the time! Because we feel that’s what makes us famous or rich! We want to change things..
We all are outcome of few people deciding to change things in the past! And you know well where we all have ended up to! We want disruptive ideas to change the things as it is today! Is it really required?
We are here on Earth as a human not to do new things all the time but to undo what we had “done” in the past!
Spiritually, it is to clean ourselves. From what we’ve done in the past! Because of which we are what we are today!
For example, we had lot of databases and there is no end to adding new! Loads of GB! The real task is to format self! Undo self! And relax..
Format or Undo self means not to sit in a corner and not performing our regular duty deeds but, we cleanse the “purpose” behind every deed! We need to get rid of Greed, Ego, Jealousy, Anger, hate, sensory desires and much more! TO get rid of cache memory!
If, we would have already formatted self, we wouldn’t have been here on Earth!
We have a chance as humans through we can erase our deeds!
Like Reset to factory settings!
So what exactly is Undoing self?
Let’s undo self by living few simple thoughts!
- We feel to do a lot more in Life:
Yes, but Undo self by feeling Content in what we have today!
- We try to do things on own efforts, Yes, but undo self by always remembering that results are not in our hand as we depend on God and Universe for everything!
- We feel we are Body and so we feel that am either Boy /Girl, good /ugly looking, smart / filthy, pride and prejudice, etc. All the major cause of unhappiness.. Undo self — Get rid of ignorance of believing self as body (A boundary) and believe self as Soul (Boundless)!
- We try to please all or even few selective people but no one gets pleased at the end! If one act goes wrong, all the pleasing record is rubbed off! Undo self — no one except the divine get pleased! Try pleasing divine and rest all will be pleased, including self. This purpose makes every act Nirguun (Not pilling-up any new Karma.)
- We plan as if we will live forever.. and so, we get bound by things around us! Undo self — we are here for very short span of life of Universe. Be Kind.. we will not take anything with us!
- We always want to win, be successful, never suffer, etc. But that’s not reality! Undo self — Insults and Failures are good! It makes us ego-less! Let it happen often.
- We want to live long! Undo — think to live content!
The more we “undo” over “do”, the more we live light!
Just like emptying a full bag instead of making it heavier!
And, when we be light, it makes easy to uplift true self!
It is like using an eraser of Spirituality and to undo our previous thousands of pages which will never get neat until we try in this very birth!
Think.. DO or ….
“You pile up enough tomorrow, and you’ll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays!” — Professor Harold Hill
Happy Undoing self!
Follow Ketul Chauhan and explore their bibliography from Amazon.com's Ketul Chauhan Author Page.
How this book took birth?How this book took birth? Ketul Chauhan I am an Aeronautical Engineer and I work for Aerospace…